Monday 20 June 2011

Life Without Limits

The book is very inspiring. Published by Gramedia Pustaka Utama, May 2011. Life Without Limits is an inspirational book written by ordinary people. Nick Vujicic, born without arms and legs, overcome her disabilities to live a life that is not only independent, but also rich and full; be a role model for anyone seeking lasting happiness. He is now a successful motivational speaker internationally. Its main message: the most important goal is to find anyone living purposes, regardless of any difficulty or any obstacle that seems impossible to pass.
Nick tells a physical disability and the battle of emotions they experienced when trying to resolve the situation as a child, adolescent, and young adulthood. "For a very long and lonely, I was wondering if anyone else in the world like me, and whether there are other goals in life besides the pain and humiliation." He shared about how his faith in God to be the main source of strength and explained that once he discovered the purpose of life, inspiring others to make their lives better and the world-he had the confidence to build a productive life without boundaries and a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. I am not a big reader. I mostly read magazines, blogs, and watch youtube when I am free. I heard of Nick Vujicic on youtube. He is really a great romodel and motivator.

    I want to point out a little error if it is okay. Your wrote her instead of his. I know what you meant though. It is in this sentences on top: Nick Vujicic, born without arms and legs, overcome her disabilities to live a life that is not only independent,

    Other than that this was a great read and nicely put information. I always say count your blessing when you think you got it bad another person got it worst. And this is what I like about Nick he knows this and don't limit himself at all but push and push no matter how the world perceive him when they look upon him.

    ReplyDelete